Saturday 3 December 2011

It's a wee bit chilly...


Leather Skirt - TopShop
Jumper - Primark 
Pleather Jacket - Primark
Fur Sole - New Look 
Bag and Bag Scarf - Charity Shop 
Claw Ring - TopShop
Skull Ring - Primark 
Band Ring - Charity Shop

 22 sleeps until Christmas people! Are you excited? I sure as hell am!
The weather in England is officially miserable, we should get snow anytime soon, which I'm not too happy about as it means whipping out my coat, which I hate as it ruins practically all of my outfits! But never the less, it means that Christmas is fast approaching which makes up for it. You will have seen this jumper in my 'it smells like Christmas spirit' post a couple weeks ago, and I'm ashamed to say that this was actually the first time this jumper has seen life outside of my house. I didn't wear it out as I thought it just made me look fat but I think paired with this skirt and jacket it looks pretty good, wouldn't you agree? It's super warm and comfy though, which makes it a total steal for £11! Primark do it in a bazillion different colours, but I felt that I have far too many dark colours in my wardrobe so I went for this crimson red (instead of the black and dark navy I was originally going to go for). I have wanted a fur sole for months and months and more bloody months, but have never really been bothered to get one. I got this one for £11.99 from New Look in grey, but I kind of want one in brown as well, so I have my eyes on one in H&M, not that there's an H&M anywhere near me!
Thank God it's nearly the Christmas holidays, I need a break! New posts soon, I pinky swear. 
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment