Sunday 4 December 2011

I'll Take Care Of You




Skull Dress - ITOO (market stall) 
Pleather Jacket - Primark 
Fur Sole - New Look 
Wool Headband - Primark
Dragon Wrap Ring - TopShop 
Band Ring - H&M
South African Gypsy Ring - South African Market 

2 posts in 2 days, a personal best me thinks! I am aiming for a couple more this week if I can. Hope you have all had lovely weekends, at this point in the year I think we all need it! School is more than a little stressful at the moment and if I get one more set of history notes I think I may cry. A lot. The only thing really keeping me going is the prospect of Christmas holidays. 2 of my friends (who are like brothers to me) are coming home in 2 weeks, and I am not joking when I say I have cried with anticipation!  But, even during stressful times like these, I try to dress accordingly. It makes me feel better.
I am finally able to admit that I am one of those annoying people who look in their (full) wardrobe and say 'why do I have no clothes!'. I have therefore taken it upon myself to start recycling all of the clothes that I never wear and just sit in the back of my closet because some of them are actually pretty nice. So today when I was scourging through the many heaps of old clothing in my wardrobe, I found this dress, which I bought at last years Clothes Show Live. It was a complete impulse buy, out of sheer desperation to shop, and when I brought it home I decided I hated it and hid it away from the world. I am ashamed for this now. One of my favorite things in the world is skulls, I love them! I'm even designing a tattoo based around them (it has a sentimental meaning as well though, don't worry) so I can't understand where my hatred came from. Never the less, I have nothing but love for this dress now, much to my mother's disappointment (she hates skulls).
This jacket must be getting a little boring to y'all now mustn't it? I wear it an awful lot. But I have been told many a times that this jacket sums me up pretty well: edgy, dark and cheap! 
I love love love love my gypsy ring! It's so purrttyyyy. I bought it when I went home to South Africa in the summer at a market in my hometown. It's an actuall gypsy ring, I don't know about you but I think that's so cool! I love owning pieces, especially when it comes to jewellery, that not many other people have. Makes me feel different in my own special little way I guess. 
I WILL try and post tomorrow, I pinky swear 
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. i think I'm in love with your dress. that's so gorge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress!
    and the dragon ring is really cool.

    xx

    existentialnoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete