Wednesday 21 December 2011

From day to night




Dress - TopShop
Pleather Jacket - Primark 
Necklace - TopShop
Earings - Urban Outfitters 
Shoes - Office 

So as you can see this is pretty similar to yesterdays outfit but I've made it into more of a night version. I've zipped up the jacket, added a new necklace and changed the shoes. The brilliant thing about this dress is it looks gorgeous in day and night looks, all you have to do is meddle with the accessories a little. You can also change up your make up a little bit as well, I would have done a darker purple lip but stupidly I forgot to lol. 
I changed the necklace from a long one to a short one as it adds more glam and sparkle to the outfit and I upgraded the shoes to leather platforms as I believe that flats are not appropriate after hours, even if I do turn into a 6ft giant. Damn my father's tall genes. Well I'm planning on wearing this little number to a party later this week and I'm super excited about it! 
My tip: try to have at least 2-3 dresses in your wardrobe that can double as day to night dresses, this will save time and money in the long run! 

No comments:

Post a Comment