Sunday 11 December 2011

Baby, It's Cold Outside


Coat - Charity Shop 
Fur Sole - New Look 

This is just a quicky I'm afraid! This is my pretty winter coat, which has officially been whipped out this year. I bought it for £9 in a charity shop, and when I checked the tags, it's from Harrods! Bargain much!? I love the colour and it goes so well with the gold buttons. I've always wanted a coat with fur trimmings but I love this coat to much to get another one (that, and I'm broke) so I just added my fur sole over the collar. It's really warm and super snuggly, great for the weather in the UK at the moment. Though I must admit I am a little disappointed we don't have any snow yet, after putting up with this horrid weather we should at least be able to have some fun with it! 
Anyway, I hope everyone is having a happy holidays! 
xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Interesting blog. Looking forward to read more.
    x C
    www.runwaybird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete