So my cousin came up with these questions for her blog, and because we're both lazy and don't really want to go into every single detail about our lives, I'm just going to go ahead and answer these instead. Enjoy.
1. What are you most passionate about?
My friends, shopping and getting ready. I know, I'm so vein
2. What are the THREE things for which you are MOST thankful?
1. My best friend Beth
2. My family in South Africa and England
3. My pleather jacket
3. Other than your parents, who has been the most influential person in your life and why?
My best friend Beth is my rock in life, I honestly don't know what I would do or who I would be without her.
4. The three things your friends say about you are:
# I'm not streetwise
# No one should listen to me when it comes to directions
# I'm really stubborn
These are unfortunately all true
5. What are three of your BEST life-skills?
It's sad how hard this question is to answer for me. I can't clean and my best friend has basically banned me from ever cooking again
# seeing a light in situation (is that a life skill)
# accepting I can't cook
6. What is the most important quality that you are looking for in another person?
acceptance of people. I can't handle people not accepting other people because of who they are or features about them.
7. Other than your appearance, what is the first thing that people notice about you?
Um, I have a slight South African/American twinge in my accent, but you can only hear it with certain words that I say so I don't know if that counts
8. What is the ONE thing that people DON’T notice about you right away that you WISH they WOULD?
That I'm a total weirdo. It would make them less shocked when they do finally realize
9. How do you typically spend your leisure time?
This is such a typical 13yr old girl answer (I'm 17) shopping, hanging with my friends and getting ready to go out. I don't know why but I prefer the buzz when getting ready rather than actually going out haha
10. What are five things that you “can’t live without?”
a. My best friend
b. My phone
c. A comb
e. My make-up
11. Describe the last book that you read and enjoyed. What was it about? What did you like most about it?
Russell Brand's My Booky Wook 2 was bloody brilliant! He's so funny even in print. It's really interesting to learn about his past in the spotlight and he's just a genuinely brilliant person
12. Describe one thing about yourself that only your best friends know...
Haha, nothing I intend to post on here!