Sunday 1 January 2012

First outfit of 2012


 Hat - TopShop 
Shirt - TopShop
Skirt - H&M
Necklace - TopShop
Pleather Jacket - Primark 
Scarf - Vintage 
Shoes TopShop 
Ring - H&M 

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great new years. I certainly did, which is supported by the fact that I have drunk an unhealthy amount of apple juice today and have slept almost all day. But that's how every new year is supposed to start, hungover. Anyway, I'm afraid that my step siblings have been over this past week and a bit from France, so I have been out spending time with them and if I wasn't doing that I was doing obscene amounts of school work, but hey ho, it's over now. One of my new years resolutions is to try to blog at least once a week, which I know isn't much for some bloggers but I never seem to have the time these days! I'm hoping if I start getting a post done once a week it will eventually escalate to several times a week! 
Anyway, this is my first outfit of 2012! I'm afraid it's quite a 'comfy' outfit as complicated tight ones are just not appropriate for new years day. I think this outfit is rather hobo-chic, whilst I was walking through town this morning I think people thought I was a hobo (instead of a handbag I had a plastic bag full of my clothes from the night before). So it's fairly basic I'm afraid. I have finally whipped out my woolies this winter, the hat is a really really old buy from TopShop and the scarf was my Grandpa's, I'm so so so in love with it.
I am so in love with this lipstick! It's from the make up brand 17 and is in the colour Rich. I have never suited red lipstick and it has always killed me as I love a red statement lip so I was so excited when I found a dupe red lipstick that suits me! It's a very deep, rich purple colour and actually suits my skin colour (I have kind of a darker/olive complexion which doesnt come up too well on my rubbish camera) so if you're experiencing the same lip troubles as me that is a definite must have!  It's a really good quality lipstick as well.
I will do a post on my new years outfit tomorrow, I pinky swear! 



No comments:

Post a Comment