Wednesday 11 January 2012

New Years Eve




Dress- New Look 
Jacket - Primark 
Shoes - chockersshoes.co.uk

So here is what I wore on new years this year... finally! Can you believe I bought this dress for £9 in a New Look sale just before new years!? I was so unbelievably excited as I was determined to wear a sparkly/sequined dress for this party some of us went to, so score! These shoes however were given to me by one of my besties (thank you Gerv!) for a Christmas present and I had a slight shoe-gasm when I saw them. They are so bloody gorgeous. However, they are 6.2 inches and I am 5'11 so I was a little tall in them but who cares? The higher the heels the higher to heaven I say! They are a gorgeous rich green with a deep red sole and are actually quite comfy. I'm one of those really annoying girls that usually takes her heels off when she's out because of the pain but I managed a full night in these! (not including the few times I attempted stairs and grassy patches) 
Anyway, I'm sorry it's so late. Hope y'all still like it though! 


5 comments:

  1. your dress, your jacket, your shoes... all of them looks so beautiful :X

    xoxoxo
    Asian Girl
    Very Cute Asian Girl - girlcute4u.blogspot.com
    ----------------
    Free Desktop Wallpaper - 9-wallpapers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those shoes are gorgeous! lovely blog x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit looks lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW THOSE SHOES! I really like the red sole! xx

    http://blameitonthecoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete