Tuesday 10 January 2012

Oh Waiter?




Fur Cardigan - Zara
Shirt - Vintage 
Leggings - TopShop
Pleather Jacket - Primark 
Necklace - TopShop
Hat - TopShop 
Earings - TopShop 
Armour and Dragon Rings - TopShop
Black Gem Ring - TopMan

FINALLY! I have had time to post a new blog! Honestly, I'm getting so bad now that even my Grandma has been on my case to do new posts (my cousin is a blog superstar and I'm now being compared, thanks Lyds!). But here it is, my attempt at keeping warm and looking cool. To be honest I failed on the keeping warm part, but hey, warmth is a sacrifice I'm willing to make. This outfit is actually from my weekend, I wore it out to Dinner with some friends and I blended in quite nicely with the waiting staff at the restaurant when I took off my jacket/cardigan. Naturally I paired this outfit with my new go-to shoes (my black studded slippers) which are basically my new babies, I clean them all the dang time and am so careful when I wear them as I don't want any of the studs to come off! I've been going out as much as possible recently as I have now realized that school will be taking over my life for the next year and a half, so every free chance I have I go to the gym (new years resolution) or I go and see my friends. I'm hoping to do a 'week in pictures' post later tonight, fingers crossed I have time!


No comments:

Post a Comment