Monday 24 September 2012

Rebel Without A Cause






Top - Dorothy Perkins 
Galaxy Top (worn as skirt) - ARK 
Jacket - Primark 
Hat - Topman
Amethyst Necklace - Accessorize 

 So here's a quick post with what I wore to school today. It is starting to get cold in England again unfortunately which means my next few posts may include some warmer options of clothing (God I hate British weather). So if you have read my blog before you probably would have seen this galaxy top before as I totally love it and I've been lusting over the skirt version for absolute yonks. So instead of wasting money which I don't have, I decided to just tuck the straps of the top into my bra (to stop it from falling down throughout the day) and then just pop a top over it. Simples. Warning, you will also probably be seeing quite a bit of this hat in future posts as I love it. I'm going through a cba phase with my hair and popping a hat on it seems to do the trick for me quick nicely. 

More posts coming soon guys. 
Peace. 


No comments:

Post a Comment