Tuesday 25 September 2012

It's T-Shirt Time - Peter Edition


So this is a quick post honoring my friend Peter and his awesome choice in T-shirts. All of them are referencing something by the way so in case you were wondering the top t-shirt is in reference to the Captain America movie, the second is Back To The Future (such a good film!), the third is a reference to a YouTube video (see here) and the last is a physics joke which I personally don't understand, leave a comment below if you do lol! 

I'm really into graphic Ts at the minute so I'm thinking about taking pictures of cool t-shirts I see over the month (no doubt Peter will reappear in future posts, he has a large collection of t-shirts) and then making it a monthly segment on here. Good or bad idea? 

TTFN 

No comments:

Post a Comment