Monday 21 March 2011

Little Intro

Todays Outfit...
 Shirt - Vintage, Skirt - H&M, Necklace - Topshop, Belt - Primark, Cross Knuckle-Duster - Topman
 Just a light overview of my outfit of the day :) this is how I usually dress at this time of year I'm afriad, no really bright colours and pretty baggy.
I like my dark and nude tones, but occasionally I'll whip out some red or pink to jazz things up.
I have farr too many crosses for my mother's liking, here I'm wearing one on a necklace, a ring, 2 cross earings and there are infact some on my bracelets.
My hair is completely natural, which can be a blessing at times, but is mostly a pain in the keester as its pretty wild and hard to deal with.
Hope you like it (: let me know if you want pictures of my accessories or anything
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment