Sunday 17 June 2012

Do It Like A Dude




Snapback - River Island Man 
Denim Jacket - New Look Inspiration Section 
Top - Dorothy Perkins 
Shorts - DIY Topshop 

 I'll keep this apology short and sweet as I seem to do them at the start of most of my posts. I AM SORRY THAT I DISAPPEARED.. again. Thankfully my exams are now done and I can put my attention back on my blog. 
So I have been going through a tomboy phase recently, as most people at my 6th form will tell you. I'm really into snapbacks and hi tops at the moment and have my little heart set on the metallic hi tops from Topshop (I'll feature them in my next lusts post). I have also been going overboard on the rings lately, as you'll know if you follow me on instagram (@emsieboo). And on that topic, I recently got the iPhone 4S which is a nice change from my old broken BlackBerry, which was practically on the verge of exploding, so be prepared for a change in scenery once in a while as I will probably take a few pictures outside when the weather cheers up a little.   
Anyway, I am rambling now (: hope everyone had a good half term and jubilee and good luck if you're doing exams at the moment! 


No comments:

Post a Comment