Monday 5 March 2012

Next To Me





Shirt - Charity Shop 
Leggings - Topshop 
Rings (from left to right) - Primark, Topman, Topshop, H&M 
Bracelets - Camden Market 

So I actually nicked this shirt off a mate of mine, but he originally bought it in a charity shop! It's real Ralph Lauren and cost him something like £3, which is brilliant! It is a men's shirt, but so is most of my wardrobe these days, I've nicked quite a bit off stuff off my mates, my dad and my grandfather, oh well, they don't complain haha. My nails here are my attempt at the ombre effect on nails, and I don't think I've done too badly, especially for my first try. Tell me what you guys think! 

Post me a comment if you have any questions or just want to say something.

:)



1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete