Sunday 19 February 2012

Feeling Sheepish






Wool Turban - Urban Outfitters 
T-Shirt - Topshop
Skirt - H&M
Knee High Socks - Primark 
Coat - My Grandma
Rings (left to right) - H&M, Topman, Topshop 

Sorry for my absence again! School has officially taken over my life! This will just be a quick post I'm afraid as I'm having kind of a bloggers block (like writers block). So I'm going to start by saying just how in love I am with this sheepskin coat that my Grandma kindly gave to me this week! It has been lying around her house for God knows how long so she just randomly gave it to me! It is so unbelievably warm, which is great considering the English weather at the moment. The t-shirt was £22 from Topshop and is something I have wanted for a while. I have always wanted one of the black ones with a leopard print cross on from Urban Outfitters but everybody has one of those now, so I thought I'd go for this instead. The turban I got on sale in Urban Outfitters for £4.50 which is an absolute bargain considering it was £16 originally! Technically it was on sale for £5 but I get 10% off with my student discount. Bargain Betty strikes again! 
Anyway, I promise not to hold back on the blogging now, or atleast I'll try. I've had a small amount of motivation recently so I'm hoping I will start blogging more. 
Hope everyone had a good half term! 


4 comments:

  1. love the top :), im still in search of one just havent gotten around to buying one hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! :D it was a tad pricey but totally worth it, I lurvv it xx

      Delete
  2. love the rings!! and your outfit is awesome. xx

    ReplyDelete