Monday 10 December 2012

Sparkle Sparkle




So, seeing as I am trying to keep to my promise of a post everyday before the new year, here is a super short post on my current favourite nail polish. Now, I am by no means a beauty blogger but I felt this nail polish deserved some recognition. I'm not big on the whole 'sparkle nail' trend but I just had to have this one from Barry M. I don't really like the sparkle polishes with just 1 colour as I find it too dull, however this one is a little bit of everything! It's called Amethyst Glitter and I cannot explain how much I love it. The 1 nail you can see in the picture with it on only took 2 coats! That's basically unheard of for a polish like this! Anyway, I would totally recommend this to anyone looking for something different this holiday season, especially at only £2.99! Total steal! 
 Hope you're all having a good December so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment